North Cliff Hotel
Your health, safety and well being are forefront in our minds as we navigate these unusual times. We truly live in a magnificent place where we treasure our wild open spaces and our tight knit community and welcome visitors to share in our experience. Due to the rural nature of the Mendocino Coast, we must do everything we can to protect out little slice of heaven by cooperating with Mendocino County's Health Department COVID-19 mitigation orders and follow the guidance of the CDC.
We will be following these guidelines set out carefully by our County Health officer to be able to continue offering our guests the rest and relaxation they deserve. The guidelines are as follows:
• All customers are asked to cancel travel plans should they feel symptoms of illness including, but not limited to: a fever over 100 degrees, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, chest pressure/pain, severe headache, sore throat and new loss of taste or smell, or having known contact with a Covid-19 infected person in the last two weeks.
• All customers will be required to wear a mask or facial covering in order to access common areas such as our lobby, when moving between rooms or on our staircases.
• All customers are strongly encouraged to maintain the 6 foot social distancing protocol when visiting our community's open spaces and businesses for the health and well-being of our community. Masks in public spaces are now mandatory.
• Only two customers will be allowed entry into our lobby at a time to maintain social distancing protocol and will be asked to use the provided hand sanitizer by the front door prior to approaching the front desk.
• If you would like to purchase wine or gift items available in our lobby, please ask for assistance.
• Minimal contact guest check in. Guests will insert and remove credit cards themselves into credit card chip reader upon completion of transaction, but please show ID first.
• Guests should be informed that due to county recommendations we will no longer offer buffet style breakfast in our upstairs dining room.
• Due to county guidelines, we will not be able to perform housekeeping stay over service for multiple night reservations. We can, however, bring you fresh towels and amenities.
• Keys should be left in the room upon departure. If you require a receipt please contact the front desk. Please note: PRE PAID reservation booking agents shall provide their own receipts upon request. We are not allowed to provide pre-paid guest receipts.
• Should a guest become sick during their stay you are asked to notify hotel management for guidance and safe return to your place of residence and/or local hospital. We request notification of positive Covid-19 diagnosis to properly perform "contact tracing" even if a COVID-19 positive test is performed within two weeks of departure from the Coast.
• We wish to assure you that every precaution has been taken to insure that your room, the hotel's lobby and all high touch surface areas are being cleaned with CDC approved cleaning agents with an increased frequency and staff have been re-trained on this protocol to ensure that you have the cleanest, safest experience staying with us.
• Items like guest books, pens and notepads will be removed from the rooms. Guest information on local things to do is available upon request by contacting the front desk.
• We will continue to put your health and well-being first and foremost in our thoughts and thank you for your cooperation in these difficult times.
• Most of these protocols will remain in place once Shelter-in-Place has been lifted.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,
The North Cliff Hotel
North Cliff Hotel
1005 S. Main Street, Fort Bragg CA 95437. USA
North Cliff Hotel