North Cliff Hotel
Our accessible guest accommodations are equipped with:
All guests will receive a confirmation email prior to arrival.
Accessible routes to key areas of the property include:
Certified service dogs are welcome when accompanied by a registered owner. Please note: Pet owners must keep their dog on a leash and within their control at all times.
Owners are responsible for any damage caused by their dog to the room and will be asked to remove the dog in the event it is disruptive to our other guests. Please read our Service Pet Policy.
The North Cliff Hotel is committed to diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. These core values are fundamental to the way we do business and manifest themselves in the experiences we design for people at our hotel and on our web page. With this in mind, our efforts are ongoing, and we are actively taking steps to improve the https://www.northcliffhotel.net/ to the extent practicable to ensure it complies with the best practices and standards.
We're glad you're here. For your convenience, we have prepared this directory. If, during your stay, you find that we have overlooked something or have otherwise not met your expectations, we truly hope you will contact us.
We will do everything we can to accommodate you.
We sincerely thank you for selecting our hotel as your home away from home.
Directory Of Services
Lobby is open 6 am - 10 pm - Touch 0
EMERGENCY -press 9, then 911
Little River - 707-937-5129
Blu-Ray Players can play DVD's and CD's. Television must be on HDMI 1. Use the input button on the lower right side of the television. There are DVD's to borrow at the front desk. If you have further questions please contact the Front Desk.
Check-out is at II am. You may simply leave your keys in the room.
Fireplaces are gas-operated and are on a timer. Timer must be past 10 minutes to activate the flame. Turn to desired amount of time and enjoy.
Use the thermostat on the wall to operate the in-floor heating system. Please note that the system will take time to adjust the temperature. There is a box fan in the closet. To cool the room down, simply place in front of the sliding glass door to pull the ocean air into your room.
HOT TUB INSTRUCTIONS (for Spa Suites)
Fill tub with enough water to cover the armrests. On the control panel, there is a button with a clock icon. After the tub is full enough, press and hold the button for about five seconds, or until the jets come on. If the display shows "No H20" there is not enough water in the tub. Some tubs will have a push button to activate the jets by the faucet.
ICE MACHINES AND VENDING
Ice machines are on each floor in front of 108, 208 and 308. Vending is in front of 208.
There is a microwave and fridge in the cabinet to the right of the closet. You will find bottled water and coffee creamers in your mini-fridge, these are complimentary.
For the most security, please use the deadbolt lock on your door. This prevents anyone from entering your room, even with a staff key.
To turn on the TV, press power. If there is a no picture push the TV button. Input must be on TV. If you have further questions please contact front desk.
WAKE UP CALL
Press 0 for assistance.
Find our wireless signal. It will be Northcliff followed by a number (Northcliff 1-5). You will be prompted to enter a password which you will receive at check-in.
HOSPITAL - 707-961-1234
LAUNDRY DROP OFF
124 S Main St, Fort Bragg, CA
Mendo Litho - Press 7 or 964-0062
Mail drop off at Front Desk. 203 N. Franklin - 707-964-2302
Chamber of Commerce, 217 S. Main St. - Press 7 then 07-961-6300
For additional information about Fort Bragg please visit www.visitfortbraggca.com. Please call front desk for property information.
Safety and Security
If you feel any shaking:
• Drop, cover and hold on: drop down to the floor as soon as you perceive an earthquake has started; drop down before the earthquake drops you down. Then seek shelter under a desk or table. Crouch down on your knees so that you can move with the table. Hold on to the table leg(s} so you can keep the table over you.
• If there is no nearby desk or table, sit on the floor against an inside wall, away from windows, tall furniture or bookcases. Draw up your knees, bend your head toward your knees. Protect your head and neck with your arms.
• Go outside once the shaking stops. Make sure you are wearing sturdy shoes before leaving the building. If possible take valuables and medications. Avoid touching downed power lines. If access to exit doors is blocked by earthquake damage, wait for a rescue team.
If you are in a wheelchair:
If you are in a wheelchair, lock your wheels. Remove any items that are not securely attached to the wheelchair. Protect your head and neck with a large book, a pillow, or your arms. The goal is to prevent injuries from falling down or from objects that might fall or be thrown at you.
If you are at the beach or near the ocean and you feel the ground shake or see rapidly rising or falling coastal water levels, move immediately to higher ground and stay there until local authorities say it is safe to return. DO NOT wait for a warning to be announced. If the tsunami is caused by a remote earthquake or volcanic eruption, you will be alerted by a siren, radio or television broadcasts, local first responders and/or an alarm at the hotel. Often the first wave may not be the largest. The danger from a tsunami can last up to 12 hours after the arrival of the first wave.
Tsunamis move faster than a person can run, and can be 30 feet high or higher; sometimes much higher.
Never stay near shore to watch a tsunami come in!
• Do not admit anyone into your room without first verifying his or her identity. All doors are provided with peep holes. If you are unsure of someone claiming to be a hotel employee, call the Front Desk for verification before allowing entry.
• Do not leave cash or other valuables in your room or vehicle. North Cliff Hotel provides complimentary safe deposit boxes for your security.
• Always use all locking devices on the door. Before leaving your room, double check that windows and door are all securely locked.
• Keep your room key card with you at all times. Do not leave it unattended in your room or elsewhere.
• Report any suspicious activity that you observe to the management.
• Upon checking in, locate the 2 nearest exits and the nearest fire alarm. Count the number of doors between them and your room, so that you can find your way in the event of smoke or darkness.
• If you hear an alarm or smell smoke, act immediately; don't just investigate.
• To report a fire, dial 9, wait for a dial tone, then dial 911. Be sure to give your room number. Next, call the Front Desk by dialing 0. Then go to the door. If it is hot, do not open it. Turn off the fan or air conditioner. Cover the crack at the bottom of the door with wet towels, fill your bathtub with water, and signal from your window. Do not break the window or jump from it. Cover your mouth and nose with a folded wet towel. Wait to be rescued.
• If the door is not hot, and there is no dense smoke in the corridor, take your key card, lock the door behind you and head for the nearest exit. Pull nearest fire alarm if possible. If there is some smoke, crawl; the freshest air is near the floor. Proceed quickly but calmly. Do not panic.
1005 S. Main Street, Fort Bragg CA 95437. USA
Call Us Direct: 707.962.2500 | Toll Free: 1.866.962.2550
North Cliff Hotel